Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello folks! Welcome to my Blog! A new Winter is Closing on us!

During the summer I really got lazy and didn't post on here all that often...mainly because I was pissed because the format for pictures in a blog post infuriates me...anyway...I am going to start posting here much more often...now...this year I am not going to have a lot of free time...a lot of homework every night...but I should still be able to post whenever things get interesting weather wise...here are some new things I will be trying this year:
-3 to 7 day discussions, to discuss the pattern in the medium range and possible upcoming storms.
-7 to 14 day discussions, to discuss the longer range pattern, and maybe hype up a storm...maybe...
-Also, I want YOU to get involved...a lot of us who read the blog are weather enthusiasts who are still learning...which is GREAT! It's awesome that you guys want to learn more...so...if you have a question...about anything...please utilize the "comment" button below each post and ask a question if you have it...I will be more than happy to answer any questions...

So, check back often, ask questions, and enjoy reading! I will likely have my first post with real substance Friday...

No comments: