Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sneaky Snowstorm TODAY?!?


Sneaky? No, not if you remember the map above that I posted on Monday. Now, obviously no one in Illinois or Michigan is going to get any snow, but they did over the last couple days. (the map is two days old) But as I was thinking two days ago areas in northern Ohio could see a quick few inches of snow this evening. As seen on the radar above snow is already falling across portions of Ohio, and the is supported by official obs of snow within the last two hours at Lorain County Regional Airport and Hopkins's airport. Now just to clarify the map above is not for additional snowfall after today, because I made it Monday, so some of that 12"+ has fallen over New England, but I do expect most of the amounts shown over Ohio to be very close to reality. The precipitation is going to start falling on me very soon so I will post a comment that contains an observation of the precipitation type.

1 comment:

Jim Sullivan said...

As I said earlier I will post an ob...as of 6:45PM it is snowing hard here 20 miles SE of Cleveland, visibility around a quarter mile. About an inch on the ground. Still a lot of moisture to come through.