Saturday, April 12, 2008

Did you Notice the new OHweather Blog Forecast Center?

I have compiled a list of all the high quality FREE webpages that have accurate, easy to read, and informative weather information. I look at most of these pages on a daily basis to make my forecast, and now you can! Not only can you use these links as you please, but you can add to it! I know I put a lot of links there, but there are a lot more free websites that I do not know about. So, if you find or currently know of a free weather website that you use a lot and is not on that list, feel free to leave a comment at ANY time, at the bottem of ANY post (if this one is off the page). Enjoy using this list for all of your weather information needs! I will add a tropics section when that time comes.

No comments: