Thursday, May 22, 2008

HIGH RISK Issued by SPC for Today's/Tonight's Outbreak

I did not get a chance to cover this outbreak nearly as well as I would have liked, as I was away from my computer from 6AM to 8PM, but when I walked in was not surprised that several super cell storms had developed over the front range of the Rockies and parts of the Planes, with already a lot of tornado reports and more storms forming. Please, if you are in the risk zones I or the SPC or any of your local news stations have specified for today/tonight, please keep your eye on the sky because this severe outbreak will continue through this evening. I have added a warning box to the upper left for all active severe or tornado warnings. Also feel free to visit my other weather website that me and another forecaster update at: http://weather-live.piczo.com/?cr=2

No comments: